help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] libcdio and libvcdinfo - paragraph 22?

From: Jerzy Goca
Subject: [VCDImager] libcdio and libvcdinfo - paragraph 22?
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:29:45 +0100

Hi to all,
I am building a linux from scratch. I decided to install vcdimager as it is one of the optional dependencies of K3b. I tried to install version 0.7.23. This however fails to configure as it requires libcdio. So I downloaded libcdio-0.78.2. The libcdio however fails to configure because it requires libvcdinfo from vcdimager package.
So I am experiencing a deadlock - (paragraph 22 ?) :-)
Please advise proper installation.
I found several similar posts on the list but without any answers or comments.
Best regards,
      Jerzy Goca