help-xlogmaster

Good Deed

From: corazonabaya
Subject: Good Deed
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:19:18 +0200

Hello Dear,

I am Mrs Corazon Abaya from Phillipines. I am only survivor of late Dr. Biagiotti Abaya  who was owner of a sea food  company in Asia for twenty years before he died in the tsunami disaster along with my children in Asia.Since his death I have been in the hospital
here under medical supervision, just before my late husbands incident he sold this company and the proceeds was paid into a private bank account in Europe.

Upon his death i was fowarded a notification to come to the bank premises in Europe to claim this amount since i am his next of kin but they are unaware of my situation and ailment which is so bad that i have lost my abilty to communicate verbally,I have been
undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs in this hospital here in Sharjah , and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilise 90% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and less priviledge around the world but in my family name must this generous donation be made in our family name "ABAYA"

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank and my late husbands attorney so he will asist you apply for the release of this funds after introducing you leagally to the bank. I will also issue you a letter of authorisation that will
prove you as the new beneficiary on behalf of my family.

Please I need you to assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your custody safe in your nominated account,this is to ensure that nothing jeopadises my last wish on earth.

I await your urgent reply.

Regards,
Mrs Corazon Abaya.