help-xlogmaster

Hello

From: Collins Dorman
Subject: Hello
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:38:34 +0100

COLLINS Dorman
4052 friedhof Ansfelden
friehofstrasse 64
Austria.

URGENT FUND TRANSFER ASSISTANCE

Dear One,

This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial, as a matter of
urgency, i am desparately looking for a foriegn partner whom i can trust to
handle some investment or fund movement. I am mr Collins dorman son  of late
MR. Edward DORMAN, who was murdered by the Zimbabwean veterans and irrate black
people. I am writing from Austria . I got your address from the internet
through the consultancy directory during my search for a reliable and honest
person to transact this business with. I write to solicit for your special
assistance to a family shattered by a tyrannical government led by a dictator
and his (ZANU-PF) ruling party- president Robert Mugabe.
Because of land and farm land crisis in Zimbabwe, the government secretly
sponsored the war veterans and some irrate partymembers to disposess the land
being occupied by white farmers. This action has led to the killing of some
members of opposition party including my father(DORMAN EDWARD ) who did  not
support this ill-fated action.But before the death of my father, he anticipated
some dangers and so he deposited the sum of US$6.5m (six million five hundered
Thousand United States Dollars) in my name  at a reputable security company in
NETHERLAND-EUROPE  with the intention of using it to open fertilizer
manufacturing company among other companies in our neighbouring country
(Swaziland)after his university education. On the 29th of July, 2001, the war
veterans and some supporters of (ZANU-PF)ruling party trooped into our compound
and axed him(my father) to death.
Since then, they have been terrorizing me , but i managed to escape to a
country, Austria in europe  as a political asylum seeker (refugee). That is why
I want this fund to be transferred into your private account so that you will
assist me to invest it in your country.

Hence,if you agree to assist me, i will offer you 15% of the money for your
assistance, 5% will be for the possible expenses incurred in the process of
this transaction, while the remaining  will be for our  investment in your
country through your assistance.

I need your urgent and confidential response.

Upon your immediate response, I will immediately arrange and send to you all
the INFORMATIONS that will empower your smooth transaction with the security
company  in NETHERLAND-EUROPE  and I will also send to you the agreement that
will protect both interest. And further information about yourself is necessary
for i can not play on this.You can as well read more about the crises in my
country and about this situation on the following sites:
<http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/08/12/violence.zimbabwe/>

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/zimbabwe/article/0,2763,562148,00.html>

Please reply to my private email address:address@hidden

Waiting for your prompt and positive response ..

Regards.

Collins Dorman.