help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Versioned Backups

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Versioned Backups
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:10:03 +0100 (BST)

What happened to versioned backup's?  That's my favorite feature, do I
have to write it again ;-)

You're welcome to make a patch from the old code (which is in CVS, or of course the old source archives). I removed them because I didn't see the point in a slimline editor, but I'm happy to accept reimplementations of smallish old features like that if there are users who find them useful. Personally, I use a versioned (well, dated) backup system to get the same effect for free, pdumpfs.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | free, a.  already paid for (Peyton Jones)