help-zile

[zile-devel] Low-Cost TPMS And A Exciting Giant Market

From: new_car_part
Subject: [zile-devel] Low-Cost TPMS And A Exciting Giant Market
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:10:18 +0800

Tire Pressure Monitoring System

  To know leaking and bursting ahead of time,
Prevent accidents before it's too late.
  Low-Cost TPMS And A Exciting Giant Market

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for reading this Email. In United States of America, all light vehicles are required to be equipped with the TPMS since Sept.1, 2005 by the act of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards(49 CFR Parts 571 and 585).Our company is an Auto Technology Co., which manufactures TPMS(Tire Pressure Monitoring System) in China. I think our low-cost TPMS products will promote your products sales in market.

1. We can both provide the products for aftermarket and vehicles manufactures. As a new industry, TPMS market will become a giant market.
2. You could sell your products with our TPMS, or give it to your customers as a gift. Because not cost much, I think it will raise the competition ability of your products in market, and make additional profit.
3. While driving, TPMS will provide peace of mind with:
1) Secure Vehicle Safety
2) Improve Fuel Economy
3) Enhance Vehicle Performance
4) Increase Tire Life
4. With three years manufacture experience, now we have built a complete production and distribution system in China. We invite you to participate in the high double-digit revenue growth market. (Referring to another company's introduction:
http://www.beru.com/english/aktuelles/presse/20050411.php)
As one of the biggest TPMS supplier in China, we provide many special features and functions for customers, which are different with beru's products.
We are sure you will enjoy with our product and quality of our services. We hope to have strong, long term and fruitful business relationships
with you!
Best Regards
Email: address@hidden