hotstuff-devel-fr

[Hotstuff-devel-fr] Are there any side effects?

From: Deanne Galvan
Subject: [Hotstuff-devel-fr] Are there any side effects?
Date: , 2 Mar 2008 16:59:53 +0300

Our team of Scientists spent years developing a product that will safely and effectively add length, width, and strength to any man's penis. The work has created a product that has been shown to significantly increase penis length, provide stronger erections, improve sexual endurance, and increase ejaculation volume. We would like to thank John from FL, USA and Dan from Australia for sending us before and after photos and also letting us show them on our website.
http://lajoea.com
A breakthrough in herbal Science has created a pill that has been designed specifically for penis enlargement. The tests that took place over a 6 month period showed that out of the 5,000 Males from around the world who participated, the average gain after 5 months of taking Vpxl pills was 3.02 Inches! Amazing, PERMANENT RESULTS that will last.