howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

From: Musa Hammede
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] WITH ALL DUE RESPECT
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:33:02 +0100

15/05/2006
MUSA  HAMMED & ASSOCIATES
(LEGAL PRACTITIONERS)
# 64/16 ISAAC JOHN STREET
IKEJA, LAGOS
NIGERIA.
EMAILÂ’ address@hidden

With compliments and respect please I beg your pardon for this unsolicited
nature, it was was out of desperation and Curiosity that made me to contact
you, to introduce myself ,

 I am Barrister musa  hammed, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to
Sir Richard, a national of your country, who used to work with Shell Petroleum
Development Company (SPDC) here in Nigeria, is referred to as my trusted client.

On Sunday, 27th of January 2002, my client, his wife {Lady Anna  and their
three children{Elizbeth,Dexter  and James}   were involved in terrible bomb
blast that took live of innocent souls  and unfortunately over 1000, people
lost their lives and my client and his family were part of this people that
lost their lives.In view of this please view the web page below
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my
client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the Internet, to locate any member of his family or any close name to his,
hence I contacted you.

 I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get liquidated  or declared Unserviceable by
the bank where
this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the OCEANIC BANK where the
deceased had his account valued precisely to be USD$ 18. million  dollar} The
bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
liquidated within the next twenty one official working days.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a national of same country
to stand in as the next of kin ,so that the fruits of this old man's labour
will not get into the hands of some group of  corrupt government officials who
will get rid of the money and share it for their own selfish interest and greed.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now,
I seek your prompt consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued
at USD$ 18, Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money
according to any agreed ratio.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any
breach of the law.

Looking forward to your swift reply.
Truly yours,
Barrister musa  hammed.

Please send to me your direct contact telephone numbers as will like to talk
with you on  one to one.