howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] arrange blazonr

From: Christin Box
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] arrange blazonr
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 02:15:01 -0700

D k ea a r H y om o e O a wn v er,

Your c f re t di n t doesn't matter to us!

If you O s WN y r i ea q l e q st y at s e and want
I s MME k DIA o TE c d as q h to s z pen p d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L b OW w ER your monthly p s ayme n nt i s
by a third or more,
here are the d t ea q ls r we have T i ODA h Y:

$ 4 j 90,00 c 0 as l z ow as 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 3 w 70,00 f 0 as lo p w as 3 , 9 o 0 %
$ 49 w 0,00 z 0 as lo m w as 3 , 2 r 0 %
$ 2 b 50,00 o 0 as lo n w as 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 2 y 00,0 e 00 as l j ow as 3 , 5 k 5 %

V b is d it ou e r web s v it p e

Christin Box , A n ppr k ov z al M u ana r ge l r

ones, little ones; little ones dodging through big ones and joining into
figure-eights, and going off like a flock of birds into the distance. I
have been picking out bear-tracks, he said at last. There must have
been a regular bears meeting outside here last night. I soon saw that