howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Re: refnance it

From: Geoffrey Plasencia
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:03:20 -0700

D l ea u r H e om x e O x wne h r,

Your c b re c di h t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV c N r a ea a l e v st m at e e and want I r MM k EDIA y TE c p as v h to s z pen b d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L a OW c ER your monthly p e aym m ent p s
by a third or more, here are the d x ea u ls m we have T y ODA c Y:

$ 49 f 0 , 0 j 00 a a s l x ow a m s 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 3 v 70 , 0 s 00 a p s l v ow a e s 3 , 9 w 0 %
$ 25 y 0 , 0 x 00 a r s l m ow a w s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 20 g 0 , 0 j 00 a c s lo b w a i s 3 , 5 m 5 %

V k is x it o r ur web s y it u e

Geoffrey Plasencia , Ap u pr v ov e al M h ana h ge s r

that! Still the dwarves jogged on, never turning round or taking any
notice of the hobbit. Somewhere behind the grey clouds the sun must have
gone down, for it began to get dark. Wind got up, and the willows along
the river-bank bent and sighed. I dont know what river it was, a