howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Same quality but l0wEr pr1ces.

From: Judson
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Same quality but l0wEr pr1ces.
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:57:46 +0200

He's goin' everywhere, B.J. Every day and night, with the condor in flight, with all your friends in tow, you search for the Cities of Gold. I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. Round, round, all around the world. Ulysses - no-one else can do the things you do. Treacle pudding, fish and chips, fizzy drinks and liquorice, flowers, rivers, sand and sea, snowflakes and the stars are free. I take care of both of them, which ain't easy, 'cause when they met it was MURDER! Hey there where ya goin', not exactly knowin', who says you have to call just one place home. By the way, my name is Max. So, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon