howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Say "YES" to perfect sex!

From: Marquita
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Say "YES" to perfect sex!
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:42:31 +0200

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. All flowers are not in one garland. You are responsible for you Little things mean a lot There is no 'I' in TEAM, but there is a ME
Forewarned is forearmed. There's no time like the present. You will not rise to the occasion, you will default to the level of your training Nothing to be feared in life ,but understood. If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all! When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Alternately, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Good men are scarce. Every dog has its day. The third time someone tries to put a saddle on you, you should admit you're a horse. Smile, and the world smiles with you. Cry, and you cry alone. Variant: No man can serve two masters, let alone mistresses. Possible Interpretation: Finishing a task quickly is not about rushing. Give respect take respect. All that glistens is not gold.
A lie has no legs. From The Mourning Bride, act i, scene i, by William Congreve. It's no use crying over spilt milk. Up a creek without a paddle.
Don't shut the barn door after the horse is gone. It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen. Variant: A bird in the hand makes it hard to blow your nose. My Son is my Son 'til he takes him a Wife, my Daughter's my Daughter all her life. The first step to health is to know that we are sick. Behind every great man, there is his ass. You are responsible for you.
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. If you want a thing done well, do it yourself. If you want a thing done well, do it yourself. Possible Interpretation: One can get more cooperation from others by being nice. He who sleeps forgets his hunger. All cats love fish but hate to get their paws wet.
It's a long lane that has no turning. A loaded wagon makes no noise. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The head and feet keep warm, the rest will take no harm. Law is the solemn _expression_ of legislative will. CODE NAPOLEON
Hunger makes good kitchen. Hindsight is 20/20. From the Robert Frost poem 'Mending Wall'. The best way to get someone to stop digging his heels in is to dig out the sand around him. This too, shall pass.From The Mourning Bride, act i, scene i, by William Congreve.
Meaner than a junk-yard dog. Talk is cheap. A penny saved is very grateful. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. A loaded wagon makes no noise. Alternative: What's good for the goose is good for the gander. There's always a calm before a storm.--Shanth If wishes were horses Migs would fly.