http-emacs-dev

[Http-emacs-dev] PARTNERSHIP IN BUSSINESS.

From: MR Dickson Connor
Subject: [Http-emacs-dev] PARTNERSHIP IN BUSSINESS.
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:56:04 +0100

Dear Partner,

I am Mr Dickson Connor, Commercial Loan Officer at Halifax bank in the Glasgow
United Kingdom. I am
sorry for using this medium to contact you as it is highly unsecure but I have
no choice as it is the only
medium I can use in establishing contact with you that is quick as this matter
is in dire need of urgent
attention. I would want you to assist in a business venture involving
2,450,000.00 (Two Million,Four
hundred  and Fifty Thousand British Pounds) but have to be sure  that you are
willing
to indulge in this transaction.

Please kindly get back to me if you are interested so I can furnish you with
more details.I can be reached
on this  telephone on +44-70-0597-6870 or Fax- +44-70-0597-6910 .
 I await your immediate response,please do not attempt to reach me on my office
email or office numbers
as it is highly insecure and is being monitored.Thanks and have a nice day.

Email address:address@hidden

NB; Please get back to me  through my private email address for more
information/

Your Partner,

Dickson Connor.