human-beings-discuss

[Human-beings-discuss] New man around ;)

From: Julien Garet
Subject: [Human-beings-discuss] New man around ;)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:39:46 +0200

Hi everybody,
I've just suscribed to that mailing list, not really used to that kind of
system, i didn't check first the last mails... but i did now ! And noticed
the last one was about a year and a half ago... So i'm wondering if the
project is always in mind of anyone ?
I was really interested in that project because it mentionned the two games
I've ever prefered (i.e. Civ2 and Starcraft) !
So what are the news ?

Don,

P.S. : Sorry if i disturb anyone with waking up that mailing list :D