hurd-devel

Re: mainlining oskit-mach

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: mainlining oskit-mach
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:17:38 -0700

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 05:12:11PM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:

> The gnumach-1.3 release is out.  I'd like to merge oskit-branch into
> the trunk now.  Any objections?

We have nightly CVS snapshots on alpha of both the mainline and the
oskit-mach branch.  Is there any value in CVS snapshots of
gnumach-1-branch?  If not, I'll just keep CVS of the mainline.

Let me know when you do the change, and I'll update the scripts.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.