hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Fw:

From: Tricia Templeton
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Fw:
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:51:32 -0200

Hows it been going?

Find the       l0aAaaN           that fits you best.

Bu-y      the      h0MmeE       y0u couldn=92t dream you could Aff0rd.

$340k for 330 pm, we r    Justa    Giving    away

COPY the Address below and paste in your BROaWSER:

abdominovesical.lowestpay.net

Romance, who loves to nod and sing.
Bringing the cotton and the corn to yield.=20.
Weep not, child,=20.
I gave myself over entirely to studying the evolution of the elephant..
His sweater's been thrown on the floor..

Regards,
Jasmine Brown