hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] PLEASE I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY

From: barristerdrpedro_sanchez
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] PLEASE I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:41:42 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Attention:

I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this
letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development.
Please bear with me. I am Barrister. Dr. Pedro Sanchez  Nieto, a
solicitor at law.

I was The Personal attorney to Mr.
-----------------------------------, a nationality of your country, who
used to own a steel plant company in Spain, herein after shall be
referred to as my Client. On the 11th day of March 2004, my client, his
wife and their two Children ( 2 children ) were involved in the Madrid
Train Bomb Attack, along Atocha Train Centre. 190 occupants of the
train unfortunately lost their lives. I know that my client had no
living next of kin but I went ahead and made several inquiries to your
embassy to locate any of my Client´s extended relatives but this proved
unsuccessful. I only did so to be double sure of this fact.

After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
over the Internet; hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to
assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client
before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where
this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the BANCO  BANESTO
(Banesto Bank Madrid, Spain) of Spain where the deceased had an account
valued €15.6 million Euros.

This account  will be confiscated after
four  years if not claimed . I therefore seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last
name so that the proceeds of this account valued at €15.6 million Euros
can be paid to you and thereafter you and me can share the money. 50%
shall be for me, 40% shall be for you, while 10% is earmarked for
expenses that might be incurred during the process of transfer of the
fund.

I have all necessary legal Documents that can be used to back up
any claim we may make, all I need is your honest co-operation to enable
us  see this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement  that  will protect you from any breach
of the law. Please get in touch with me via my personal e-mail above,
to enable us discuss further.

You should also send me your phone
number so that I can call and speak with you directly.

I hope to hear
from you soonest.

Best regards,
Barrister. Dr. Pedro Sanchez  Nieto