hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE!!!

From: dayzers . loteri2
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE!!!
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:38:53 +0200

DAYZERS LOTERIJ
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM

Date:17th-Mar-2006
Ref Nr: DZL/CN/6654/CP

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE!!!

Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

Europe / America private international e-games organizers and co-sponsors,
DAYZERS LOTERIJ, officially bring to your notice of the final draw result of
15th of March 2006 DAYZERS LOTERIJ -wheel E-game which was conducted at our
international corporate office complex in The Netherlands. Most recently this
foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME to give out prizes based on COMPUTER
BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation seek to encourage the use of
Internet for academic and business pursuits.

It major aim is to promote music, theater, art, literature, projects in the
social and political arena with a focus on health, as well as science,
research, and higher education. We wish to congratulate and inform you on the
selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 45 lucky
consolation prize winners.

Your email ID identified with coupon No. DZL2348974321 and was selected by our
E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different
email addresses enrolled for the E-game.

Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses submitted
by our partners international email provider companies.

You have won a consolation cash prize of US $ 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand
US Dollars) only. The DAYZERS LOTERIJ Group. have approved a payout of your
consolation cash prize which will be remunerated directly to you by the
official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS UNIT (DPU) will render to you
complete assistance and provide additional information and processes for the
claims of your consolation prize.

For due processing of your winning claim, please contact the DPU Information
Officer Mr. Smith Pusal whom has been assigned to assist you.

Contact E-mail: address@hidden
Tel:   +31-644-751-120,
Fax:  +31-847-110-115.

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming DAYZERS LOTERIJ
Email-games.

Regards,
Janet Van Wuth (Mrs).
(Group Coordinator)

NB: In accordance with the DAYZERS LOTERIJ E-games policy and regulations, this
notification is dispatched directly to only the 45 lucky consolation prize
Winners.

This notification also contains information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.

If you are not the right recipient whose email address attached to the lucky
numbers along with the winning information’s you are notauthorized to read,
print,retain, copy or disseminate this notice or
any part of it.

Ate 4500 euros para o que desejar!
Saber mais em http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0601271