hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming ye

From: Ofelia Colon
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] fwd:Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 00:24:10 -0120

Dear Customer.

Good news from USDrugs store! We launch Christmas Campaign and introduce special discounts for all our customers! Take advantage of our special Christmas discounts and save your money.

Our customers appreciate high level of our service and fast delivery! We assure confidentiality and security of your purchasing!

To order your medications just click here.
http://www.jeygooden.hk

Order now and save on your medication!
We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Ofelia Colon