hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] re:Special Christmas offer from our store.

From: Tamara Bartley
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] re:Special Christmas offer from our store.
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 06:38:59 +0300

Dear,

With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line stores!

MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store provides quality pharmaceutical products to help you manage your health and well-being without spending heaps of money.

Cheap pharmaceutical products of high quality!
Even cheaper now as MyCanadianPharmacy announced special Christmas discounts!

Click here to buy:
http://simaos.hk

With best regards,
Dr Tamara Bartley