hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Salute man - be a BIG MAN!

From: Mena Vania
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Salute man - be a BIG MAN!
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:55:28 +0000

Yo Chap

Don't tell me why your woody is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 84% of all women need a longer
thing to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.proglassllc.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
ptugtutounuqtrqhsfrfsfrpsmtkrgrossnmrksorq
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs