hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Double or triple your investments just per 1 week. Go MHI

From: Pinksheets alert!
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Double or triple your investments just per 1 week. Go MHII.OB!
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:58:35 -0540

Idol specialthat was the best career choice for me.read this exclusive Al
interview,

Look at this!!! To your eye we glad to present MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(MHII.OB)
This share took it’s growth from the very beginning of appearance on market of
shares.
This incredible share  really going to burst for several days.
It was increased for 300% just for a few days!!! Come on don’t spendyour time
This short chart will help  you to know the meaning of it’s share:
Date          Initial cost     Volume
01/18/2007  0.078          8,394,800
01/17/2007  0.064          5,394,800
01/12/2007  0.034          2,094,800
01/11/2007  0.035          3,091,232
01/10/2007  0.016           511,475
01/09/2007  0.015           481,693
Check your broker website for more exciting information about that unbelievable
 stock!
WARNING: YOU MUST INVEST YOUR MONEY EXACTLY IN OUR COMPANY!!!

kill at least 89 in BaghdadTwin attacks.Check out when you find yourself
cracking up uncontrollably.I had noshows all major networks