hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Salute, Smallest Johnson of the year, how are you? :)

From: Mate Zsolt
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Salute, Smallest Johnson of the year, how are you? :)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:01:31 +0000

Yo Buddy

Don't tell me why your woody is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 76% of all women need a longer
thing to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.alanheymann.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
irlimomulplolhirlhmhllmrlkkmmummluikmilumo
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf