hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] OUR COMPANY NEEDS AN AGENT

From: HARAGUCHI ARTS AND CRAFTS COMPANY (H.A.C.C)
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] OUR COMPANY NEEDS AN AGENT
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:25:42 -0800

Goodday,
I am Yoshi Haruko, Marketing Manager of Haraguchi
Arts and Crafts Company, we are group of Creative Artists and
Desiginers, who deal on Arts and Craftsandexport some of our
Collections into America/Canada/Africa/Europe and Asia.

so We are searching widely for representatives who can help
us establish a medium of getting to our costumers, as well
as making payments through you to us, to enable us meet up
with our first quarter Audit of accounts programme.

Your job is absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to
start. Please if you are interested in transacting business
with us we will be very glad.

Please contact our President/CEO,
Dr. Matsu Saburo,

E-mail: address@hidden

Please if you are interested forward to us:

( 1.) Your Full Names:
( 2.) Your Contact/Residential Address:
( 3.) Your Age:
( 4.) Occupation: