ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Re: html tag stripping

From: David Bushong
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Re: html tag stripping
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 19:51:01 -0700

Looks good to me!  Until such a beast arrives, I'm trying out a quick perl
preprocessor I wrote using some ideas suggested by various people.  I'm not
actually sure (yet) how much better results I'm getting; I'll probably go back
and run it on my old spam to see how much it improves/degrades accuracy, but
just in case you'd like to give it a try, I've attached it.  Usage is just
basically :

cat message | ifilepp | ifile -this -that -other

Don't bother reporting bugs; I'm still hacking.

--David Bushong