Re: [igraph] Building Package under Windows and Cygwin

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Building Package under Windows and Cygwin
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:29:21 +0200

Vincent,

i got an error message that cygxml2-2.dll is missing while trying to load
the package you've built. My guess is that this is the cygwin port of the
libxml2 library, the igraph version on CRAN uses a different version. This
is not neccesarily a problem, but you need to copy cygxml2-2.dll to the libs
directory of the package.

As the package you've create contains a version of libxml2 most likely at
compile you don't want to use the cygwin version of libxml2. So i suggest to
check what kind of libraries you link to and avoid linking againts the
cygwin xml library. But this is just a guess.

G.