Symbols in R plotting, was: Re: [igraph] tla .listing

From: Csardi Gabor
Subject: Symbols in R plotting, was: Re: [igraph] tla .listing
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:49:17 +0200

Vincent,

Thanks for the patch, actually this is only the easy part, the more
difficult part is to calculate where to plot the arrow-heads for
directed graphs. For undirected graphs your solution is fine.

I'll add your solution and maybe the directed version as well if i happen
to have the time and motivation.

Thanks again,
Gabor

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 01:42:16PM -0400, Vincent Matossian wrote:
> Thanks Gabor,
>
> Would it be possible to add (at any convenient point in time) plotting
> symbols other than circles in the R interface ? I have code that uses those
> for a cellular automata type grid display,
>
> if it's of any use here's a diff of what I have been using to do it,
>
> Cheers, Vincent
[...]

--
Csardi Gabor <address@hidden>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK