[igraph] A few questions

From: Cyberiade . it Anonymous Remailer
Subject: [igraph] A few questions
Date: 9 Aug 2007 03:06:10 +0200

I'm trying to decide between using igraph and boost graph. I
saw a comparison [1] of igraph (sna) against several other
graphing solutions, and was wondering if the benchmarks could
be updated to include boost. Would be good information to
have on the main web page.

Also, I see in layout.c that igraph_layout_springs is not
yet implemented. Would it be possible to use some of the
ideas from graphopt [2] (it's c++)?

Finally, are there plans to add support for ogdl [3]?

[1] http://www.mit.bme.hu/events/minisy2006/papers/proceedings.pdf
[2] http://www.schmuhl.org/graphopt/
[3] http://ogdl.sourceforge.net/