Re: [igraph] bug in Graph.community_leading_eigenvector?

From: Kurt J
Subject: Re: [igraph] bug in Graph.community_leading_eigenvector?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:25:38 +0000

Hmmm, direct assignment doesn't seem to work...

>>> igraph.arpack_options.maxiter=5000
>>> igraph.arpack_options.maxiter
3000

no error, but the value doesn't change.

Actually, if you want to optimize modularity, the fastgreedy and
especially the spinclass methods tend to work better.

was hoping to try both methods and compare.  my graph is rather large ~15k nodes.

thanks,
Kurt J