Re: [igraph] All MSTs

From: Csardi Gabor
Subject: Re: [igraph] All MSTs
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:38:37 +0200

John, unfortunately none of the two algorithms are implemented in igraph,
but I guess you already knew this.

I'll happily add this feature request to the TODO list, but
don't dare to promise anything, we already have made too many commitments,
some towards out collaborators, there is more pressure to do these
first.

If you decide to implement one/both of these, we are able to provide
some help/support in the form of answering questions about
programming with igraph, and then (of course) putting the code
into igraph (and giving you the credit).

ps. you can follow these issues here:
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/issues/detail?id=140
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/issues/detail?id=142