Re: [igraph] random graph

From: Thiago M. Venancio
Subject: Re: [igraph] random graph
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:43:08 -0400

Hi Gabor,

I definitely do not expect all the edges to be different. However, what is happening is that the a big fraction of the randomized edges are the same in, for example 900/1000 random graphs generated.

If I compare the random graph with the original, that's surely expected to have an amount of edges retained. However, I think they should not be the same across several randomized graphs.

Thanks.

Thiago