Re: [igraph] Help with installing igraph for Python 2.5.2 under Windows

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help with installing igraph for Python 2.5.2 under Windows Vista 32 bit
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:49:58 +0200

Hello,

> I'm trying to install igraph under Vista. I've got Python 2.5.2 installed
> and have downloaded the following igraph install file:
> python-igraph-0.5.win32-py2.5.exe
Seems OK so far, although we did not really test the installer on Vista yet.
(Actually, we don't have any
Vista boxes).

>  I'm getting the following errors during install of igraph:
According to forum posts on the internet, this error message appears when you
try to install the
extension as a non-administrator. The solution is to right click the installer
program and select "Run as
Administrator". Keep on posting if this did not resolve your issue.

Best regards,