Re: [igraph] Problem installing python-igraph on Mac OS X / iBook G4

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem installing python-igraph on Mac OS X / iBook G4
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:45:16 +0200

Benjamin, there are a few features that are R specific and I think
the same it true for Python. Graphics is (obviously) different.
The R and Python interface handles vertex/edge sets and attributes
differently. But all the functionality in the C core should be
available in both R and Python. (Unless we make a mistake and forgot
something, but that would be a bug.)

Kamada-Kawai layout is included in Python, see
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/python/igraph.GraphBase-class.html#layout_kamada_kawai

G.