Re: [igraph] igraph - pyhton interface <<error while using Read_Adjacenc

From: Shrijeet Paliwal
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph - pyhton interface <<error while using Read_Adjacency method in Graph>>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 13:58:14 -0500

Hi Tamas,
That was too naive of me, I am beginning with Python, pardon me please.

Your inputs solved the problem. It was both, they way I accessed the method, as well as the version issue (i was with older version).

I had heard of igraph's incredible community from some one who pointed me to this library. I just had an experience.

--
Shrijeet
to iterate is human,to recurse divine.