Re: [igraph] [R] Compilation error during package installation

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] [R] Compilation error during package installation
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:06:51 +0100

Ok, so this one is solved. I am not really interested in the details
of the 0.5 version, since I am pretty sure that these problems are
gone now.

Btw. that compiler of yours is version 4.3.1 and not 3.4. That
explains the errors you got.

G.

>>> https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2008-June/166052.html , the igraph