[igraph] Loading weights

From: Alvaro Graves Fuenzalida
Subject: [igraph] Loading weights
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 11:36:48 -0500

I've been trying to load a graph and consider the weights. According to the documentation, using igraph_read_graph_ncol creates an edge attribute called "weight" for every edge. However when I try to access it, it crashes. This is what I'm currently doing (omitting several lines of code):

igraph_bool_t names = 1;
igraph_bool_t weight = 1;
igraph_eit_t edgeit;

igraph_read_graph_ncol(&g, stdin, NULL, names,  weight, isdirected);
igraph_eit_create(&g, igraph_ess_all(IGRAPH_EDGEORDER_ID), &edgeit);

while(! IGRAPH_EIT_END(edgeit)){
printf("Peso edge %f is %f\n", IGRAPH_EIT_GET(edgeit), EAN(&g, "name", IGRAPH_EIT_GET(edgeit)));
       IGRAPH_EIT_NEXT(edgeit);
}

What am I doing wrong? Also, is there an easier way to load the weights in a vector than using an iterator? Thanks in advance.