[igraph] betweenness

From: paolo
Subject: [igraph] betweenness
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:47:12 -0000

Dear Gabor,

my name is Paolo and I'm a physicist working on networks. First of all I'd like to give you my congratulations for the realisation of IGraph, it is great. I write to you because it happened to me to talk to a friend of yours in a conference in Barcellona and he told me that you already developed the betweeness measures for weighted graphs and that you wouldn't have had problems to send it to me.

I hope that doesn't bother you, eventually I'll be glad to greet yourt help in the work we're publishing on the street network of London

My best regards

Paolo

Paolo Masucci | CASA | University College London | 1-19 Torrington Place London WC1E 6BT UK | Tel 44 207 679 1255 |

email: address@hidden | web: www.casa.ucl.ac.uk