[igraph] Floyd-Warshall or other all-pairs-shortest paths in igraph?

From: Rajorshi Biswas
Subject: [igraph] Floyd-Warshall or other all-pairs-shortest paths in igraph?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:09:32 +0530

Hi,
I'm trying out igraph for a project. While I see several shortest path implementations, I don't see a direct "all pairs shortest paths" implementation. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Was this left out intentionally, or, as is more likely, what is the obvious thing that I'm missing :) ?

If it matters, I'm using the python wrapper to igraph.

Thanks in advance!
~Raj

Raj
http://www.rajorshi.net/blog