Re: [igraph] betweenness and degree correlation

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] betweenness and degree correlation
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:41:44 +0200

Hi Yong,

maybe this link can help you:

http://igraph.wikidot.com/python-recipes

HTH,
Simone

2009/6/23 Yong Zou <address@hidden>
Hi Tamas,

For the betweenness centrality, it seems very easy to have overflow
now for my other network. Please have a look at my attachment (edge
list), which has only 1000 nodes. But I really want to analyze the BC
for this network.

Another problem is about the degree-degree correlation, namely, I want
to calculate something P(k'|k) which is so called assortativity
coefficient. But I'm sorry I couldn't find it somewhere from igraph.
Which function should I use? Probably, I'd like to know the syntax in
C language.

many thanks,
Yong