[igraph] Re: igraph source code function documentation?

From: Gang Su
Subject: [igraph] Re: igraph source code function documentation?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:04:40 -0400

Gabor,

Thanks! I didn't find this before.
I tried Java Native Access (JNA) with igraph yesterday. And it worked! The JNA library provides a much simpler interface to c native functions than JNA and also predefined some data types mappings. I think it's actually more practical to use JNA to map igraph to Java, but this still require some glue code to transform data types, but the amount of work compared with JNI should be much smaller.

I am picking up my c right now. I will keep the group posted on my progress.
Thank you for all the help!

Gang

Quoting Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden>:

Gang,

this is not good enough?
http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/ix01.html

Obviously, it does not contain all functions, only the public ones.
Internal ones are not included.