[igraph] vertex.frame.width? vertex.frame.size?

From: Yannick Rochat
Subject: [igraph] vertex.frame.width? vertex.frame.size?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:09:16 +0200

Dear Gábor and Tamás,

I'm plotting some graphs for a poster and I would like to increase the width of the edges and the vertices' frames in order to have it equal everywhere. How can I do that? It seems possible to do it with igraph: http://igraph.sourceforge.net/images/igraph2.png if that was produced with igraph :)

Thanks!

Yannick Rochat - IMA - Université de Lausanne
http://www.unil.ch/unisciences/YannickRochat