Re: [igraph] iGraph functions in parallel?

From: Jyothish Soman
Subject: Re: [igraph] iGraph functions in parallel?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:45:10 +0530

I think you are using the wrong forum, snowfall i think is for a multi CPU model, not a multi core model.

If you have more than one CPU, then I advice you to to go for parallel BGL, which is what snowfall is all about.

Within igraph itself, the solution given by tamas seems fine. OpenMP will help you in there.