Re: [igraph] tkplot() - error message

From: Diana Neufeld
Subject: Re: [igraph] tkplot() - error message
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:05:40 +0200

Dear Tamas, dear all,

thanks for your answer.
My matrix contains PubMedID’s in the first column and the ArticleDate in the
second.
So what I want is to get a graphic with a y-axis and vertices depends on time
(ArticleDate).
The additional information I have: publications and their references (data
frame with two columns).
How can I use this time-information to get a graph, whose vertices are not
randomly placed on a
window opened by tkplot().
And if I rename my PubMedID’s in short notations, so it could work?

Thanks, Di.