Re: [igraph] Neighbor vertices List

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Neighbor vertices List
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:15:57 -0700

Hello Gabor,

 Thank you very much for the reply. This is what I tried and  it says

At iterators.c:721 : Cannot create iterator, invalid vertex id,
Invalid vertex id

I am trying for a small example

What I have is undirected graph.

Node1                 Node2
2                           1
1                           3
3                           5

library(igraph)
tab<-read.csv("file path\name.csv')
g<-graph.data.frame(tab,directed=FALSE)
get.shortest.paths(g,2,5,mode=c("all"),weights=NULL)

 At iterators.c:721 : Cannot create iterator, invalid vertex id,
Invalid vertex id

can you please help me with regard to this .Am I making any mistake

Thank you very much for helping.

Surendar