Re: [igraph] Neighbor vertices List

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Neighbor vertices List
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:44:40 -0700

Hello Gabor,

I have around 20,000 nodes weighted undirected graph. I have around
700 pair of nodes that I need to find the nodes it traverses through
in 20,000 nodes graph.

Once I create graph object using Igraph. Igraph starts from Node 1 is
there anyway I can input the graph node(say 2344445)  and I want to
find corresponding node created by Igraph.

I have 700 pairs of nodes and I do want to find the nodes it traverses
through using get.shortest.paths

I have them in a seperate excel file is there anyway I can do this.

Help on this would be great.

Thank you once again.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Surendar Swaminathan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Gabor,
>
>  Got it work. Thank you very much for the reply.  What I am trying to
> do is I have a list of vertices and I want to find the node it
> traverse through from one node to another node.
>
> I have around 20,000 nodes weighted undirected graph. I have around
> 700 pair of nodes that I need to find the nodes it traverses through
> in 20,000 nodes graph.
>
> I have them in a seperate excel file is there anyway I can do this.
>
> Help on this would be great.
>
> Thank you once again.
>
> Surendar
>
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Surendar Swaminathan
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Hello Gabor,
>>>
>>>  Thank you very much for the reply. This is what I tried and  it says
>>>
>>> At iterators.c:721 : Cannot create iterator, invalid vertex id,
>>> Invalid vertex id
>>>
>>> I am trying for a small example
>>>
>>> What I have is undirected graph.
>>>
>>> Node1                 Node2
>>> 2                           1
>>> 3                           5
>>>
>>> library(igraph)
>>> tab<-read.csv("file path\name.csv')
>>> g<-graph.data.frame(tab,directed=FALSE)