[igraph] Node attributes

From: anupam sinha
Subject: [igraph] Node attributes
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:18:35 +0530

Hi all,

            Apologies if my queries seem naive.
1). Whenever a graph in "ncol" format is read by igraph the vertex names are converted into numbers. So my question is how is the node numbering sequence determined i.e which node is numbered as 1 and so on ?

eco:b4069   eco:b4069
eco:b4069   eco:b1241
eco:b4069   eco:b0115
eco:b4069   eco:b3256
eco:b4069   eco:b0185
eco:b4069   eco:b2316
eco:b4069   eco:b3255
eco:b4069   eco:b2224
eco:b4069   eco:b2844
eco:b4069   eco:b0074
eco:b4069   eco:b2297

2). I want to get the node property (degree, betweenness etc.) against the node name as a list after various graph calculatons are done. How do I do it ?

node_name    node_property(for e.g. degree)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anupam