[igraph] Edge degree

From: Colin Garroway
Subject: [igraph] Edge degree
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:42:33 -0500

Hello list,

I am interested in calculating 'edge degree' (perhaps this is more typically called something else?).  By edge degree I mean the sum of the degree of the nodes on the ends of an edge.  I am struggling to implement it in R myself.  I am posting in the hope that someone has already implemented it or that someone with better R than my own will take a crack at it.

Thanks as always for any help and in the meantime I'll keep trying.

Cheers,
Colin

--
Colin Garroway (PhD candidate)
Wildlife Research and Development Section

http://colin.garroway.googlepages.com/home