Re: [igraph] igraph python

From: Roberto Pagliari
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph python
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:08:47 -0800

Hi,
I'm using python 2.5.4 on macosx 10.5. I have python 2.3 too in the library, so maybe it's the problem?

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bob,

> I'm new in igraph. I installed the igraph extension for python (the .dmg file for leopard 10.5), but once installed python doesnt find the module. It says

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> ImportError: No module named igraph
>
> is there any issue about the installer?
It depends :) The installer installs the extension for the default Python distribution in OS X. If you installed another Python version from a third party source (e.g., MacPython), the installer might install igraph into the "wrong" Python distribution, not the one you are using. Can you please tell me the Python version you are using and whether you are running OS X 10.5 or 10.6?

Thanks,