Re: [igraph] igraph install on ubuntu failed

From: Gang Su
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph install on ubuntu failed
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:13:28 -0500

Hi Tamas,

I was using Ubuntu 9.10, igraph 0.5.2. I downloaded the igraph source from the website and followed the instructions. Is there any other base libs should be installed to UBuntu before I make install this?
I followed the instructions from the website.
Thanks

Gang

Tamas Nepusz wrote:
Hi Gang,

I got a error message: ar: libigraph la-NetDataTypes.o : No such file or directory
Anyone has a clue about this?
Haven't seen this before, it works for me. Which version are you trying
to compile, 0.5.2 or 0.6? Have you tried a clean compilation (from a
pristine source tree that was just extracted from the published source
code)?