Re: [igraph] [Fwd: Linking error underwindows]

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] [Fwd: Linking error underwindows]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:05:01 +0000

> I didn't get any error message from the console. A window popped up and said
> the program has encounted error and has to terminate immediately. (I got a
> pop up said test.exe has stopped working, windows is checking for solutions).
> Other than that, no other clues.
Hmmmm... A stack trace would really be useful, but I don't know how to obtain
that in Windows; I'm not really familiar with Windows development, sorry.

> Did you try on a windows machine?
No, and the closest thing I could do is to try it in MS Visual Studio under
Windows XP -- if you send me the whole project (with the project file and all
the necessary stuff to reproduce the same .exe file in Windows), I'll give it a
shot on my configuration.