Re: [igraph] number of nodes

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] number of nodes
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:05:58 +0000

> I have a last question about clustering. I can't get the code to work, I
> always get "Assertion failed: (v->stor_begin != NULL), function
> igraph_vector_bool_size, file vector.pmt, line 449.
You didn't initialize the "fixed" vector using igraph_vector_bool_init(&fixed,
...); (neither did you destroy it after you are finished using it). If your
goal is that none of the labels are fixed, you can simply pass a null pointer
in place of &fixed in the call for igraph_community_label_propagation. The same
applies to "weights": if all weights are equal, you can also use a null value
there. You can also use a null value in place of &initial if you want to start
from the default initial configuration (every vertex is in a different
community).